cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unverified Payment Account Clients

esala23fndo
Esala S Member Since: Jun 17, 2015
31 of 36

what do we need to do if an unverified client ask us to give our payment method after job done  and do we need to give it or ask him to verify there payment method need an immediate answer

kfcunanan
Kristine Joy C Member Since: Jul 31, 2017
32 of 36

I just started a project and after 3 days I found out that client's payment method is not verified. will I still get paid for those 3 days if the client decided to verify his payment method?

tlbp
Community Guru
Tonya P Member Since: Nov 26, 2015
33 of 36

You should check to make sure that the job appears under your My Jobs tab. Then, review the Upwork help information for how to get paid. 

petra_r
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
34 of 36

@Kristine Joy C wrote:

I just started a project and after 3 days I found out that client's payment method is not verified. will I still get paid for those 3 days if the client decided to verify his payment method?

Were you even hired?

Is the contract showing on your "My Jobs" page? 

vladag
Community Manager
Vladimir G Community Manager Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
35 of 36

Hi Kristine,

Please stop working on your contract with this client and ask them to verify their billing method before you can proceed working on it. Once the client verifies their payment method, you should get paid for all the time you logged on this contract, provided you followed the requirements listed here.

Untitled
amji1993
Amjad A Member Since: Mar 15, 2017
36 of 36

not always but you can asked your client about payment method, if the method was unvarified check his upwork hire tate and also other open jobs some time upwork need little time to varified client billing method.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS