🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Unverified account of client due to which I a...
Page options
97bea87b
Community Member

Unverified account of client due to which I am not able to accept the offer for project

Hi 

I am facing a problem in accepting the client's offer. The message says client's account is unverified while on the other hand the client says it's verified and payment is already in escrow deducted through his Paypal. Kindly resolve the issue as I need to accept his proposal. 

97bea87b_0-1655390992020.png

You can see the message in the image attached. Kindly I need support for this issue. 

4 REPLIES 4
AndreaG

Hi Ayesha,

This needs to be solved on your client's end. Please know that we're unable to share any details of your client's account with you because of privacy reasons. Please encourage your client to reach out to our support team directly for assistance.

A quick way to contact support is by clicking the question mark icon that shows at the bottom right corner of this page.

~Andrea
Upwork
martina_plaschka
Community Member

Client accounts don't get verified. The message says the client's account is on hold. That has nothing to do with any kind of verification. 

pgiambalvo
Community Member

Clients are not forced to verify their identities even though freelencers are when opening an account.

97bea87b
Community Member

Thank you for the support. The issue is resolved!

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members