🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: UpWork Hours
Page options
ecotech_us
Community Member

UpWork Hours

Though we have worked through Elance for over 20000 hours, our UpWork profile shows only few 100 UpWork hours. Also, our rating is based only on UpWork projects and not based on our overall Elance + UpWork history. Why is it so? We feel deceived and no meaning to continue spending $20 + on connects

7 REPLIES 7
greg_frank
Community Member

Rating? Do you mean JSS?
petra_r
Community Member

Srinivasan S wrote:

Though we have worked through Elance for over 20000 hours, our UpWork profile shows only few 100 UpWork hours.

Then you probably didn't merge the profiles correctly back then.

Srinivasan S wrote:

Also, our rating is based only on UpWork projects and not based on our overall Elance + UpWork history. Why is it so?

Elance has been dead for years. Your JSS only takes into account at most the last 2 years.

Srinivasan S wrote:

no meaning to continue spending $20 + on connects

Don't then.

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Srinivasan, 

I checked your account, and wanted to confirm if you are referring to your agency? Please know that your agency's Job Success Score is based on your contracts from the past 6, 12, and 24-months. As such, all contracts outside of this window/time-frame is not included in the Job Success Score calculation. You may refer to this help article for more information. 

I'll go ahead and check regarding your inquiry about the number of hours posted on your agency profile and come back here once I have more information. 

~ Avery
Upwork

Thanks, will wait to hear from you on the results. FYI, i meant for our Agency only. We are a 150 people team and only the Business Dev. team bids on the projects and not the technical guys. 

Best Regards,

Sri

Hi Avery Were you able to check on the number of hours? Look forward to hearing from you. Best, Sri
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Sri, 

I'm sorry for the delay, and thank you for the gentle follow up. It looks like you've had the agency since way back in Elance, but the information didn't reflect properly on your account. I'll go ahead and ask the team to create a ticket to look into this further. Hopefully it gets sorted out. 

I wanted to ask if you've noticed this when you merged your account back then?

~ Avery
Upwork

When it merged it was ok. And, since the business model of UpWork was diffferent from Elance, we also did not take much interest. You may be seeing from our acitvities, that we are on and off into bidding since the time UpWork has taken over. 

Best,

Sri

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths