🐈 Community
mjmoye3

UpWork Messages

Not sure if anyone else is having problems, but I've noticed this week that a few messages I sent clients disappeared soon after I posted them. 

I'm talking poof-gone as if I had never written them...and the clients definitely never received them.  

I've also had two different clients tell me that they were having trouble getting messagas to me.

Based on what I saw on UpWork help/solutions, I've turned off my virus and anti-virus, but believe that the problem is still happening. 

Anyone else having trouble with UpWork messages?

Thanks.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
purplepony

Milton, unfortunately numerous people have been experiencing the same issue this week and previously as well.  Personally I wouldn't turn off my anti-virus protection.  Sometimes when there are issues on the platform it can help to clear cookies, clear cache, and/or switch browsers.  However, with as many people as seemed to be having the same challenges this week that may not be of assistance.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
purplepony

Milton, unfortunately numerous people have been experiencing the same issue this week and previously as well.  Personally I wouldn't turn off my anti-virus protection.  Sometimes when there are issues on the platform it can help to clear cookies, clear cache, and/or switch browsers.  However, with as many people as seemed to be having the same challenges this week that may not be of assistance.

Thanks for your reply. 

Unfortuantly, I accidently accepted it as a solution. 

kochubei_valeria
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Milton,

Could you please submit a request here with more information about when the message was sent and whether it was sent from Messages tab or My Jobs page? The team will investigate.

Thank you!

~ Valeria
Upwork

Thanks.

Did so.