🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » UpWork Payment Method
Page options
98498ab2
Community Member

UpWork Payment Method

Hey There,
My name is Paul **Edited for Community Guidelines**, and I am a freelancer on UpWork, I just concluded the 5 day security period for my pending earnings to be released on my account and for payment to be available.

I tried recently to withdraw my earning into my local account but, before I did so I wanted to make sure the payment method I entered was correct with the right details, after making sure, I realised that i could withdraw because the computer thinks I have added a new payment method to which i did not authorize.

I have added my current payment method over two weeks ago, so I see no reason to bear the inconvenience of waiting another three days for confirmation of a new payment method, that I did not add.

Please i would like this issue to be resolved asap

Best Regards.
Paul **Edited for Community Guidelines**

2 REPLIES 2
NikolaS

Hi Paul,

I checked and it seems that you already created a support ticket regarding your concern. It looks like one of our agents already followed up on your support ticket with additional information. If you have any further questions feel free to communicate with our team on your ticket and they will be happy to help you. 

~ Nikola
Upwork
98498ab2
Community Member

Thanks.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths