🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: UpWork Timer not working properly?
Page options
chhamika
Community Member

UpWork Timer not working properly?

Hello there!

I've attached a screenshot on the UpWork timer, and it seems to not log my work accurately as shown in the ScreenShot?

How do I fix this, I am wondering if this is a Problem with my New Macbook Pro M1 which may have software incompatiibilirtiyes?

I highly feel like I am being ripped off because of this!

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
petra_r
Community Member

A. Chamika Ravindu E wrote:

I've attached a screenshot on the UpWork timer, and it seems to not log my work accurately as shown in the ScreenShot?

The tracker is working exactly as designed. You've got a weekly limit of 5 hours and you have exceeded it. The client set up the contract with a limit of 5 hours per week. You need to ask the client to please increase the weekly limit or explain that you won't be able to work any more this week.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
AndreaG

Hi A. Chamika Ravindu,

Someone from our team will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you further. I also noticed that you're going over the Weekly Limit for your Contract. Please be sure to discuss this with your client as they will not be automatically invoiced for the overtime and it does not qualify for Hourly Protection.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork
petra_r
Community Member

A. Chamika Ravindu E wrote:

The tracker is working exactly as designed. You've got a weekly limit of 5 hours and you have exceeded it. The client set up the contract with a limit of 5 hours per week. You need to ask the client to please increase the weekly limit or explain that you won't be able to work any more this week.

df602768
Community Member

Hi Chamika Ravindu,

I think you've worked for free because you exceeded your time limit.

As advice, do not work by clocking manual hours because clients can dispute them if they like. 

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members