cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UpWork and Revolut Integration

Alexandru B Member Since: Jul 25, 2018
1 of 15

Revolut has become extremely popular in the last period. Recently, I created an Revolut account and I was disappointed when I noticed that UpWork does not support Revolut to cash out the money you earn on the platform.

I think it would be of great use to the whole community if you could integrate UpWork with Revolut.

I would suggest that you vote in this post if you agree or not with the integration of Upwork with Revolut.

Thank you in advance.

Community Guru
Abinadab A Member Since: Sep 26, 2016
2 of 15

Revolut is only available to EEA residents.

This might be the greatest reason why Upwork won't go through the hassle of integration just yet.

As a global freelance marketplace, it appears they have a preference for integration with services having more global reach, like Payoneer. Heck, they just ditched another Eurocentric service, Skrill, not too long ago.

PS: While I can relate to your excitement, keep in mind that there is nothing revolutionary about Revolut.

Alexandru B Member Since: Jul 25, 2018
3 of 15

Revolut is NOT available ONLY for EEA. It does work for United States too without any limitations.

Community Guru
Abinadab A Member Since: Sep 26, 2016
4 of 15
Nice catch.
I was only telling you what they told me when I tried opening account with them few minutes earlier.
See screenshot.
Victor C Member Since: Mar 25, 2020
5 of 15
Revolut just launched in US. Will it influence Upwork's politics on Revolut?
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
6 of 15

Thanks for your feedback, Victor. We've shared this feedback with the team. However, currently, we don't have any new information regarding Revolut being supported as a payment method on Upwork.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Zekeriya M Member Since: Apr 23, 2020
7 of 15

I can't add Revolut Business account as a payment method. Do you know why?

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
8 of 15

Hi Zekeriya,

Unfortunately, Revolut is not currently supported as a payment method on Upwork.

Please note that your profile must represent you as an individual and that all the information in your profile including your profile photo needs to be accurate, truthful and verifiable. Please check this help article for more information on how to update your profile photo.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Eugene M Member Since: Feb 5, 2018
9 of 15

That's sad to hear especially due to Payoneer issues. I have Revolut premium account with a VISA card attached and you make things complicated.

Joao A Member Since: May 27, 2020
10 of 15

This should be the highest priority for UpWork team. The amount of money we spend on exchanging fees is a huge incentive to make deals outside of the UpWork platform. Allow clients to top up their accounts with Revolut or TransferWise!

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS