🐈 Community
» Forums » Freelancers » UpWork badges
Page options
mararomanic27
Community Member

UpWork badges

Hello,

 

Can you tell me when I can get any badge?

Attached are my statistics.

 

Thanks in advance,
Marija.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
petra_r
Community Member


Marija R wrote:

Can you tell me when I can get any badge?

Attached are my statistics.


IF you stay above 90% JSS for another 10 weeks and have over $1000 12-month-earnings by then, you may reach the 13 out of 16 weeks eliibility then and be eligible for top rated. 

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
petra_r
Community Member


Marija R wrote:

Can you tell me when I can get any badge?

Attached are my statistics.


IF you stay above 90% JSS for another 10 weeks and have over $1000 12-month-earnings by then, you may reach the 13 out of 16 weeks eliibility then and be eligible for top rated. 

Thanks Petra, then I keep up the hard work.

Hello Petre R

Here I have some quries in mind, would you kindly like to guide me.

1. What I understand that there are two requirements of getting badges. One is that you should have more then 90% JSS for atleast 12 weeks, Second one is that you should earn 1000$ in last 12 month. Here question is that if I fail to maintain my JSS above 90% in 12 weeks, for example my JSS remain above 90% for 6 weeks, after that my JSS decrease and again in 8th week my JSS again above 90%, then what will happened, should my JSS start again from 1st week or it will count in my previous 6th week JSS?

2.Second if I maintain my JSS above 90% but my last 12 month earning is below 1000$, then what will happend when I reach 1000$ earning and my JSS already above 90% sould I get badge or not?


Muhammad M wrote:

1. One is that you should have more then 90% JSS for atleast 12 weeks,


 

1) You need at least 13 weeks out of the last 16. The 16 week window is a rolling window. So once you have non-eligible weeks in your 16 week window, they move through the 16 week window and eventually fall out of it.

 


Muhammad M wrote:

2.Second if I maintain my JSS above 90% but my last 12 month earning is below 1000$, then what will happend when I reach 1000$ earning and my JSS already above 90% sould I get badge or not?


You get the badge if your My Stats page shows you **ALL** the things below:

 

A JSS of 90% or better

12 months earnings of at least $1000 (that means you earned $1k in the last 365 days)

Account Holds: 0

Top rated eligible weeks: 13 or more out of 16

antony_valan
Community Member

Hello Marija R,

As you have a Job Success Score of more than 90%, The only thing you need to do is to appy for more jobs. Keeping a helathy JSS is a good way to attract clients. So When you have the eligibility you will recieve an e- mail from our team. For more information about badges, please do visite this page.


Antony V wrote:

Hello Marija R,

As you have a Job Success Score of more than 90%, The only thing you need to do is to appy for more jobs. Keeping a helathy JSS is a good way to attract clients. So When you have the eligibility you will recieve an e- mail from our team. For more information about badges, please do visite this page.


Do you represent Upwork now or do you have her email address? You really need to read the ToS for your sake and yours son's.

Latest Articles
Upcoming Events
Jan 31
Feb 28
Upwork Community Virtual Hour
Community Hour English
Mar 28
Upwork Virtual Community Hour
Community Hour English
Learning Paths