Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UpWork desktop App NOT showing on my MAC desktop and Unable to track hours

patriciasuarez
Patricia R. S Member Since: Nov 22, 2016
1 of 29

Hello!

UpWork desktop App NOT showing on my MAC desktop and Unable to track hours, futhermore, when I click on the UpWork icon on the top navigation bar and to to Settings... It shows "Signed in as undefined undefined - sign out".... On top of that IF I try to click on the "sign out" the sign out" does not work. 

I need to track working hours this weekend. I already contacted with UpWork service and the person that tied to help me couldn't.. PLEASE HELP! Thank you!

djondinium
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
2 of 29

Hi Patricia,

I'm very sorry to hear about your troubles. I followed up with the team handling your case and you can expect an update on your support ticket very soon.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
anuj_danphe
Anuj S Member Since: Jul 24, 2017
3 of 29

I'm facing the same issue too on Linux since today. I've tried clearing the cache, restarting and reinstalling the app to no avail. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

egaruth
Nikola S Moderator Member Since: Jul 2, 2020
4 of 29

Hi Anuj,

I shared your report with our team and one of our agents already reached out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your ticket on this page.

~ Nikola

Untitled
jabinjack
Jabin T Member Since: Jan 31, 2021
5 of 29

Same issue with mine but not on Mac. I cannot sign out when clicking sign out button.

Please help me with this issue. Thanks.

jjj4.png

egaruth
Nikola S Moderator Member Since: Jul 2, 2020
6 of 29

Hi Jabin,

I checked and it seems that you already created a support ticket for the issue you are experiencing. If you have any additional questions feel free to follow up on your support ticket and our team will be happy to assist you. 

~ Nikola

Untitled
mirjalol91
Mirjalol R Member Since: Sep 21, 2019
7 of 29

Hi there,

I am experinecing the same issue with the time tracker app on my Macbook laptop. I have reinstalled the app and tried installing the beta version, but it does not help. Please fix this problem as soon as you can.

Regards,

Mirjalol

aocumen
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
8 of 29

Hi Mirjalol, 

I checked your account and can see that you were able to file support tickets for the issue. It appears that the issue has already been resolved. Let us know if you need further help so that our team can assist you further. 

~ Avery
Upwork
supergirllian
Julie Anne B Member Since: Feb 1, 2021
9 of 29

Hi, 

I'm experiencing the same issue! Please help! Thank you!

tinker_bell3
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
10 of 29

Hi Julie Anne,

I can see that you have already submitted a support ticket to our team. One of our team members will update your ticket and assist you further in fixing this as soon as possible. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS