Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UpWork desktop App NOT showing on my MAC desktop and Unable to track hours

bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
21 of 29

Hi Carlos,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with your concern. 

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
carze
Carlos A Member Since: May 28, 2018
22 of 29

Thanks Bojan, I'll look forward to it.

lastima_ryan
Ryan L Member Since: Aug 29, 2019
23 of 29

Hello!

I have the same issue. Working in multiple Macs. Upwork seems fine in my Imac but have this issue on my Macbook Pro. Kindly assist as I cannot track hours when using my Macbook Pro. 
Thank you!

tinker_bell3
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
24 of 29

Hi Ryan,

I've escalated your concern to the team. One of our agents will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket.

~ Joanne
Upwork
lastima_ryan
Ryan L Member Since: Aug 29, 2019
25 of 29

Hi there!

Thank you so much for the quick response.

I have managed to temporarily solve the problem by installing an older version of the app.
Older version I used was around January 2021.

I think I am ok with this in the meantime. I just worry that the issue will recur once I update.
I hope you fix the glitch with the updated versions as there might be other issues that may arise if I continue using the older ones.

Thank you!

Kind regards,
Ryan L.

miannoumanch
Mian Nouman R Member Since: Mar 25, 2021
26 of 29

I am facing the same issue, however I am unable to download the previous verison of the app.

Could you please share the link for the older version ?

bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
27 of 29

Hi Mian Nouman,

Could you please try the troubleshooting tips shared in this help article.  If the issue persists, please report it following the ’’How do I report a problem?’’ section of the previously shared troubleshooting guide, and our team will assist you directly.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
ekhan111
Ehtasham K Member Since: Oct 31, 2019
28 of 29

Hi,

I need help, i am unable to apply on upwork jobs every time i click on Submit A Proposal it says "The link has expired" attached is a screenshot please look into this and resolve it, thanks in advance!

egaruth
Nikola S Moderator Member Since: Jul 2, 2020
29 of 29

Hi Ehtasham,

I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your ticket on this page.

~ Nikola

Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS