🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: UpWork readiness test.
Page options
rockstarz
Community Member

UpWork readiness test.

Hello friend,
I have received an invitation to complete the UpWork readiness test and become a "Rising Talent", I have completed the test twice with 5 out of 5 score but for some reason the site and the app keep telling me to complete the test.
Any suggestions?
ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for updating this thread, Avi. I'll go ahead and share this with the Customer Support Team, and they will reach out to you to assist you further with your concern. 

~ Avery
Upwork

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Avi, 

Could you please check if the pop-up still shows when you try to log in to your account? It should stop showing now. 

~ Avery
Upwork
rockstarz
Community Member

Thanks for the reply.
Still shows up.
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Avi, 

I was unable to replicate your issue. Could you please just try clearing your cookies, log out, and then log back in to your account to see if it persists? Let me know if this doesn't do the trick, and I'll assist you further.

~ Avery
Upwork
rockstarz
Community Member

As of 2:08 am (est) I'm still having the same issue (attached screenshot).

I have tried clearing my cache and I have logged in from few different devices (mobile and pc/mac).

I also dont see the Rising Talent badge on my profile (not sure if I was supposed to see it)

Thank you for your help!

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for updating this thread, Avi. I'll go ahead and share this with the Customer Support Team, and they will reach out to you to assist you further with your concern. 

~ Avery
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members