🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: UpWork thinks I'm stupid.
Page options
makiienko
Community Member

UpWork thinks I'm stupid.

For the second month, I have been trying to get to the UpWork to work on behalf of my company ( **Edited for Community Guidelines** ) officially and honestly, following all the rules of the platform. And now, for the 10th time, they continue to deny me, assuring me with tickets that everything is fine, that I can continue to work.

I attached all the necessary documents, I passed the verification, I created a huge number of tickets, as well as the management of my company. And all is useless! Keep working, they say, all right.

I have the impression that I'm stupid. Technical support says - everything is fine, continue to work, but with this, I can not do anything, it shows me this (I attached a screenshot).

Let's understand this problem, connect a top-level support service, do something, help freelancers, as you promise!

Waiting for an answer!

My profile link: **Edited for Community Guidelines**

8 REPLIES 8
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Kostiantyn,

I`m sorry about the incovience this had caused you.
Regarding the screenshot you`ve attached, I would like to confirm that the reason why you`re seeing that is because you`re set as an exclusive member of your agency. 

Exclusive members can only work on projects from the agency. If you would like to work as an independent freelancer as well you will need to change your status to Non-Excuslive freelancer.

Regarding your account, I can confirm that is currently on a hold and our team will assist you further on your ticket with number 25888302 as soon as possible. 
If you have any additional questions feel free to post them there directly, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

No, I'm not exclusive now. And look, you again closed the ticket number 25888302 and wrote that everything is fine, I can work. But this is a lie! I'm trying to go to search for orders and what I see? See the screenshot.

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Kostiantyn, 

I apologise if this has caused you any inconvenience. I have shared this with the team so that they can look into this further. Our team will get back to you once we have more information about your account.

ETA: Hi Kostiantyn, I checked your account and can see that you re currently being assisted through your open ticket. I have followed up with the team handling your case so that they can get back to you soon. Feel free to follow up on the same ticket thread if you have further questions about your account. 

~ Avery
Upwork

It's been 2 weeks already. So what? Nothing. I changed everything you said to me that day and still can’t work. Would you comment?

Hi Kostiantyn,

I`m sorry about the delay with this. One of our team members will update your ticket as soon as possible and assist you further directly there. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
purplepony
Community Member

Kostiantyn M wrote:

For the second month, I have been trying to get to the UpWork to work on behalf of my company ( **Edited for Community Guidelines** ) officially and honestly, following all the rules of the platform. And now, for the 10th time, they continue to deny me, assuring me with tickets that everything is fine, that I can continue to work.

I attached all the necessary documents, I passed the verification, I created a huge number of tickets, as well as the management of my company. And all is useless! Keep working, they say, all right.

I have the impression that I'm stupid. Technical support says - everything is fine, continue to work, but with this, I can not do anything, it shows me this (I attached a screenshot).

Let's understand this problem, connect a top-level support service, do something, help freelancers, as you promise!

Waiting for an answer!

My profile link: **Edited for Community Guidelines**

Kostiantyn, you've entitled your thread "Upwork thinks I'm stupid."  Within your post you stated " I have the impression that I'm stupid." 

On your Profile you've noted your English skills as fluent. I'm confused.

Emotions. Nothing strange.

really helpful post, Pat Robot Frustrated

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths