🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: UpWork tracker in tablet
Page options
yanie_camante
Community Member

UpWork tracker in tablet

What tablet with full window/desktop mode feature is working for UpWork hourly tracker?

I tried logging in using Samsung tab S7 FE but tracker is not working there.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
petra_r
Community Member

As explained on your last post, you would need a tablet that can run full Windows such as the newer Microsoft Surface ones.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
researchediting
Community Member

It's not a question of "mode "or appearance. Due to a common restriction on tablet operating systems, the device has to be using an actual computer-based operating system such as Windows or macOS. I understand there's at least one tablet that will run Windows; I don't recall its being a Samsung.

Thank you! Someone said, it's the Microsoft Surface one.

petra_r
Community Member

As explained on your last post, you would need a tablet that can run full Windows such as the newer Microsoft Surface ones.

Yay!!! Thank you! I'm looking for that "tabletl that has full windows. Thank you for the answer

rojangalvez
Community Member

Hello. I'm also looking for a windows tablet. And I'm leaning towards the Lenovo Ideapad D330. It comes with a detachable keyboard. It can be used also as a full laptop. I just can't find a review by someone successfully using the Upwork time tracker app on it.

If it runs on an up-to-date macOS or Windows OS, then it should work. Review not required.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members