Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Update Compnay Hour Rate

Highlighted
Vimal R Member Since: Dec 5, 2015
1 of 14

Hello,

Greetings of the day !

I have created a compnay on Odesk, a while ago, due to some reason our team was not active on Odesk, Now we are actively updating our portfolio details on Upwork and upgraded our plan to Agency plus. Currently I am facing issue while updating my Company hour rate. I am not able to chage that. Can you please tell me process or steps to change that.

Thanks,

Vimal Rughani

Highlighted
Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
2 of 14

Hi Vimal,

You can set the hourly rate on your profile and on profiles of exclusive members of your agency (in the agency roster). Agency profile displays a recent hourly contract rate range worked by agency freelancers.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Highlighted
haris a Member Since: Jan 4, 2016
3 of 14

YES GO TO USER SETTING  THEN PROFILE SETTINGS THEN CLICK ON ADD WORK HISTORY THERE U CAN EDIT YOUR HOURLY RATE..

Highlighted
Knut B Member Since: Jan 20, 2016
4 of 14

That option is not available on the free acount. Is there any other way to change the hourly rates. Thanks 

Highlighted
Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
5 of 14

Hi Knut,

All accounts have the option to set and change the Hourly rate, and I see this option is available on your profile as well. Go to Find Work > Profile tab, hover your mouse over the Hourly rate and click on the green pencil icon. 

Please remove the portfolio link from your profile overview and change your profile photo to avoid having your account suspended for violating Upwork policies. Also, focus your profile title on your area of expertise and expand your overview to include more information about your past experience and skills.

You can find more advice and tips in the Help articles below:

How to Complete Your Profile

Profile Overview

Profile Title

Sample Profile

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Highlighted
chandu C Member Since: Mar 31, 2016
6 of 14

Hi Vladmir,

I tried to follow your steps to change my rate, but the pencil button does not come for rate.

Is there any way you could help me.

Highlighted
Chris S Member Since: Apr 7, 2017
7 of 14

I still cannot update my rate either. 

Highlighted
Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
8 of 14

Hi Chris,

You're an exclusive member of your Agency and can edit your profile rate from your Agency account, by going to Find Work > Agency Roster.

Alternatively, you can change your status to non-exclusive by going to your Agency account > Settings > Members and Permissions and editing your status under the Agency Freelancer column. This will allow you to change your profile rate directly from your Freelancer profile.

Highlighted
Aliyah M Member Since: Jul 7, 2017
9 of 14

is there any way to change my hourly rate on my own? i am currently with agency. as i've wanted to submit an proposal. please help me to do this. 

Highlighted
Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
10 of 14

Hi Aliyah,

Since you are an exclusive agency member, only your agency owner or admin can change your profile rate in the Agency Roster.

~ Valeria
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS