🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Updated profile name not reflecting in ID Ver...
Page options
powerbi
Community Member

Updated profile name not reflecting in ID Verification Page

Hi,

I made a change in my Profile Name from "Farhan Khan" to "Farhan Ahmed" to match it with my Government ID. But right now when I click on Identity Verification I still see "Farhan Khan" as Name so I am not able to verify my account. 

Any one has Idea,how to fix this?

Regards

6 REPLIES 6
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Farhan,

Thanks for reaching out to us. Your account is now reset and the old name will not appear again. Kindly, allow up to 24 hours for the ID process to reset and you should be able to submit your ID again. Let us know if the problem persists.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hi Aleksandar, 

(As you already edited my post due to community guidelines, I think I posted at the wrong topic earlier so posting it here is more relevant.)

I have a problem to verify my identity, actually, I changed my name from Old_Name (which is my professional name but not official) to New_Name (my official name on the ID card) with the help of Upwork community after explaining the reason, cause it was denied first when I tried to change from settings. 

Now it is New_Name on my Upwork account, I need to verify my identity and when I am trying to upload my identity documents the text box auto-fills to the previous name and not allowing me to enter my official name. (I am attaching the pictures also please view them)

Please suggest me about the next process, Thanking you in advance for your time and support. 

Regards:

Hi Israr,

I'm sorry for the delay in getting a response to you. I already responded to your previous post.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

same problem show in my account . i am change my name 'Firoz husain' but not updated on ID varification page. Please suggest solution for id varification

Hi Firoz,

Feel free to submit your ID and complete the verification. If any issues arise our team will update your ticket with number 29849961 with additional instructions. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

But popup not show updated name. If i submit my Id then my account can be hold

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths