🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Updating Phone Number
Page options
btmone
Community Member

Updating Phone Number

I am trying to complete my profile and when I enter my phone number to verify it says its already in use...how can that be since I havent completed my profile?

How can you help me with this?

5 REPLIES 5
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Joe, 

I've shared your account information wtih the Customer Support Team so that they can look into this, and assist you further through a support ticket. 

If you have other questions, or need further help with anything, let us know and our team will assist you. 

~ Avery
Upwork

I'm having the same issue. What's Up?

Thank you for reaching out to us, Troy.

One of our team members will reach out to you directly to assist you with your phone verification process. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
btmone
Community Member

I have tried this just now...still getting the same error trying to update my phone number - the dashboard says it's being used by another user?!!?!? Same error since May 2019 and cant verify my profile!!!!

I have been a member(?) since May 2019 and nothing has been resolved on this!!!! 

Does anyone there know what they are doing?

Please help!

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Joe,

I apologize for the delay in receiving an update. I'll go ahead and follow up with the team handling your case and you can expect one of our agents to reach out to you directly via support ticket as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience.

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members