🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Updating profile text - How long for changes ...
Page options
6da36b8c
Community Member

Updating profile text - How long for changes to show?

So yesterday I updated my title, overview, etc. I see the changes in my account, but when I do an anonymous search it still comes up with the old info. How long does it take for the search engine to update the changes?

Thanks,

Scott

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
amarmababa
Community Member

Hi Scott,

How long does it take for the search engine to update the changes?

Generally, its updates don't take time to save and show. Maybe your browser saved cookies and cache. Please clear cookies and cache and refresh. you will find your new updates.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
AndreaG

Hi Scott,

Do you mean you're using an incognito window to visit your profile? Or are you searching on Google for your profile?

~Andrea
Upwork
6da36b8c
Community Member

Hi Andrea,

Thanks for the reply. I tried it with Firefox private window, as well as Safari (which I never use to log in to Upwork so there shouldn't be anything cached).

Thoughts?

Scott

amarmababa
Community Member

Hi Scott,

How long does it take for the search engine to update the changes?

Generally, its updates don't take time to save and show. Maybe your browser saved cookies and cache. Please clear cookies and cache and refresh. you will find your new updates.

Thanks for the suggestion Md. Looks like that did the trick! Sometimes it's just the simple things...

Hi Scott, Great, I think you can make my post solution. Stay active at this community.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members