🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Upgrade Plus Membership Plan
Page options
mrlimon121
Community Member

Upgrade Plus Membership Plan

Hello,

I want to upgrade my membership free to plus. 

But the problem is My card is expiring this month. I order my card in march but still not received it. Maybe the reason is coronavirus. 

Now I want to upgrade my membership for two months or more. I also buy some extra  Connects.

Is it possible?

Best Regards

LIMON

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi MD Mijanur Rahman,

Unfortunately, you can't do that. This can vary based on your location, but all Upwork users will be able to purchase Connects with a credit card or prepaid card. If you aren’t able to use a credit card or prepaid card or you don’t have an Upwork balance, in many cases you’ll be able to use PayPal. Check the options available to you and learn more about acceptable billing methods for paying memberships.

You can purchase connects and have up to 140 at the time and these won't expire for a year from the date of purchase.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi MD Mijanur Rahman,

Unfortunately, you can't do that. This can vary based on your location, but all Upwork users will be able to purchase Connects with a credit card or prepaid card. If you aren’t able to use a credit card or prepaid card or you don’t have an Upwork balance, in many cases you’ll be able to use PayPal. Check the options available to you and learn more about acceptable billing methods for paying memberships.

You can purchase connects and have up to 140 at the time and these won't expire for a year from the date of purchase.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members