cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgrade taking a long time

Leah M Member Since: Nov 9, 2018
1 of 3

Hi,

I upgraded to a freelancer plus membership about a week ago, and I'm not seeing any options such as hiding my earnings or seeing what other freelancer's proposals are. I haven't seen additional connects, either, or the option for a customized URL or anything different.

How long does it usually take? I saw the pending debit card approval in my checking account, but it hasn't charged anything (the money is there), and it's not showing now.

Any advice? Should I contact someone? Or...

Thanks,
Leah

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
BEST ANSWER
2 of 3

Hi Leah,

I checked this for you and looks like you didn's initiated activation of Plus plan on your account. Please, go to Membership & Connects / Membership plans / Upgrade and on the bottom of the page ''Review Upgrade'' click on the  ''Activate Freelancer Plus''. To learn more about this, please read this and this help articles.

If the issue persists after this please let us know and our team will assist you further. Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Leah M Member Since: Nov 9, 2018
3 of 3

Hi Bojan,

Thanks so much for your quik reply! It worked perfectly.

I hadn't seen anything that said I should activate the upgraded membership. Maybe I was supposed to see a notification? No problem, but I thought I should mention that.

Thanks again,

Leah

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS