🐈 Community
» Forums » Freelancers » Upgraded from Free to paid for a freelancer
Page options
arobey

Upgraded from Free to paid for a freelancer

I have upgraded from a free to paid freelancer service. However, I see 48 connects as opposed to 70 connects. I upgraded yesterday, so if you could please help me undertand how this works.

Thank you.

3 REPLIES 3
vladag
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Alwin,

You received the correct number of prorated Connects for the number of days that have passed since your Connects were last renewed/allotted, plus 10 additional Connects. Please check the calculation shown at the bottom of this Help article and note that you'll receive 70 Connects next time your billing cycle resets.

~ Vladimir
Upwork

Hey Vladimir,

Thank you for your response. When does the billing cycle start? My billing cycle is Jun 7, 2017 — Jul 6, 2017, so how  can it be prorated, when I did not sign up in between the month. My connects were supposed to get refreshed on 19th of June. So I am not sure, how you calculate the prorata. Kindly explain this.

Thank you

vladag
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Alwin,

The proration is based on the days that passed from your previous renewal date, so between May 19 and June 7. When you multiply 19 days from your previous billing cycle with 2 and add the additional 10 Connects, you'll get the 48 Connects you were allotted yesterday.

~ Vladimir
Upwork