🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Upload Attachment's not working
Page options
evanzimm
Community Member

Upload Attachment's not working

I have been attempting to upload attachements for multiple proposals, and some files will upload and others will not. All files are JPEG's within the required size requirements. Can you advice what the issue is? I have not run into this problem before.

4 REPLIES 4
prestonhunter
Community Member

You are not obligated to help Upwork figure out the problems with their file transfer system.

Instead, look out for yourself and use any method you want to:

FTP, email, Dropbox, Google Drive, Apple iCloud, USB flash drive, WeTransfer, Microsoft One Drive, etc.

Preston H wrote:

You are not obligated to help Upwork figure out the problems with their file transfer system.

He wasn't trying to.

Preston H wrote:

FTP, email, Dropbox, Google Drive, Apple iCloud, USB flash drive, WeTransfer, Microsoft One Drive, etc.

That doesn't help much for attaching files to proposals, does it? Which is what he was talking about.

re: "That doesn't help much for attaching files to proposals, does it? Which is what he was talking about."

Good point.

For proposals, the simple workaround is to upload the files to a private server location and provide the link in the proposal rather than trying to upload the files as attachments.

Use a plain directory on a web server, one which displays file listings, and requires no login credentials. That way the client can click on the link and see all of the jpeg files.

AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Evan,

I shared your concern with the rest of our team and one of our agents already reached out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths