🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Upload profile video/showreel/youtube link
Page options
3dorian
Community Member

Upload profile video/showreel/youtube link

Hallo again.

I just realized that my showreel (profile video) is not visible on my profile anymore and I cant find the option to upload it or to place a YouTube link as it was before. 

In the support center is an old description with outdated screenshots.

Or have I got to upload my video to the "Meet Dorian K." section?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Goran V wrote:

Yes you can upload a video to your portfolio item directly or add your Youtube link.

He already has one, but it appears to be broken (check his profile)

Dorian, on your profile page, see if you can remove the video (using the trashcan symbol) and then try to relink it - something is clearly buggy. 

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Dorian,

Yes you can upload a video to your portfolio item directly or add your Youtube link. To learn more about this, check out this Help Article. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Goran V wrote:

Yes you can upload a video to your portfolio item directly or add your Youtube link.

He already has one, but it appears to be broken (check his profile)

Dorian, on your profile page, see if you can remove the video (using the trashcan symbol) and then try to relink it - something is clearly buggy. 

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Petra, you're right. 
I just tested the same thing on my end and did not get the same error.

Dorian, 

Could you try the troubleshooting steps Petra shared here and let me know if you're still experiencing the same problem after this? 

~ Goran
Upwork
3dorian
Community Member

Thanks again Petra, that worked!

I deleted the old video and added a new link in the "Meet Dorian K." section.

@Goran: Unfortunately the Article is outdated, it looks different now, at least for me.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members