cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upside down profile picture.

Assia L Member Since: May 6, 2017
11 of 30

I've done it and it doesn't work! Is there another solution??

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
12 of 30

Hi Asia, 

You picture looks good now. Let us know if you have any further questions.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Nancy S Member Since: Nov 30, 2017
13 of 30

I have the same problem, my profile picture keeps loading sideways even though I have cleared my cache/cookies and I tried rotating the photo before attempting to upload. And no, I do not have a photo where I am not wearing glasses.

This seems to be a longstanding problem...do you have any new solutions? It is very frustrating not to be able to complete my application. (I am attaching my photo jpg file here in case you need it)

Thanks

14 of 30

Hi Nancy,

Could you please try uploading the file I attached to this post?

~ Valeria
Untitled
Nancy S Member Since: Nov 30, 2017
15 of 30

Looks like it worked! thanks so much, appreciate it.

Stephen W Member Since: Nov 15, 2017
16 of 30

Save your picture as a .png file.  This will strip out the exit meta data that is making your picture appear sideways.  This fixed it for me, for several other people on this thread, and I just had to do the same thing for another website recently.

If you don’t know what I’m talking about, open up the picture in a image or graphics editor, and SAVE AS .png.  Most modern operating systems come with a graphics editor. 

Roch C Member Since: May 9, 2018
17 of 30

This worked for me. Thanks!

Yael O Member Since: Mar 8, 2017
18 of 30

Hi,

It's march 2017 and I have the same problem, I've tried to do it in Firefox, Google Chrome and Internet Explorer and happens the same thing, it's upside down, I did what they posted before about exif and it doesn't do anything.

My main problem is that because the picture is upside down it doesn't detect my face, and without that it doesn't save the changes about my professional overview, my title, etc. and I can´t finish creating my profile.

I want to start bidding on jobs so please help me!!

Thank you

Yael

19 of 30

Hi Yael,

Could you please try using a different photo where you are not wearing sun glasses and where your face is clearly visible? If a different photo also uploads upside down, could you please rotate it on your computer before you upload it?

~ Valeria
Untitled
Yael O Member Since: Mar 8, 2017
20 of 30

I did all that before and did it again now... as you can see in my picture.

Don´t know what else I can do

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS