🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Upwork 5.4.9.6 not working on Desktop
Page options
imguneetkaur
Community Member

Upwork 5.4.9.6 not working on Desktop

Upwork 5.4.9.6 not working on Desktop and its shwoing loading from last one hour, i have reinstalled upwork app 3 times. Please help me in this

6 REPLIES 6
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Guneet,

Could you, please refer to this help article for troubleshooting tips and let us know if you still experience issues after applying them? 

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hey

I tried the same solution which is mentioned in article but its still showing the same issue. I have uninstalled upwork app from my machine so many times and have installed again and again but when i click to reinstall it shows installing and after that it start showing loading upwork and dont move further from there

After uninstalling so many times and after installing its shwoing this every time and not moving further. I have attached the snapshot

Hi Guneet,

I've escalated your concern to the team. One of our team members will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket. You can access the ticket when you log in to your Upwork account and going here.

~ Joanne
Upwork

Thanks for your reply but the link which you have mentioned in your message is not working at my end. And please its a humble request resolve this issue ASAP because my wor is suffering

Hi Guneet,

I have already escalated your concern to the team, and one of our agents will reach out to you via a support ticket. If you are unable to access the ticket, the same information is sent to your email as well. The email from the team will be sent out shortly. Thank you for your patience.

~ Joanne
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths