🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Upwork +99 messages BUG
Page options
akhmas
Community Member

Upwork +99 messages BUG

I don't know why I am getting 99+ messages notification on Upwork message tab where there are no messages at all.

help.png

8 REPLIES 8
LuiggiR

Hi Akhmas,

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue. We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to further assist you.

Thank you.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
a6d9d3ed
Community Member

I'm also experiencing the same issue and it is so irritating but I love Upwork for giving me a nice living.

Hi Abdullah,

Could you please share more information about the issue you are experiencing so I can check it further with the team?

~ Joanne
Upwork
a6d9d3ed
Community Member

Thank you for reaching out. When I log in this morning then I saw that there was +99 messages sign over the message button of Upwork. I'm on the web. It is showing that I got 99+ messages. like this.bug.PNG

When I click the message button then there are no messages. Looks like it is a bug.

Thanks for asking, I really appreciate and love this community which solves issues and answers questions. Big thanks 🙂

Hi Abdullah, 

Thank you for sharing more information. Could you please clear your cache and cookies or use a different browser? If the issue persists, please let us know so we can investigate further. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
a6d9d3ed
Community Member

I just cleared cache and also tried opera browser also login via incognito mode but that bug thing remains the same. (+99 messages red sign on message button).

Hi Abdullah,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your account. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thanks, Goran, and thanks, Joanne. Love you guys all of you. Thanks for making this place best for any help about Upwork.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths