🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Upwork API new application registration n...
Page options
mostafizur_riyad
Community Member

Upwork API new application registration not working.

Hello,

I'm trying to get upwork api key. I've read carefully the developers instruction. But when i click Register new application https://www.upwork.com/services/api/apply i getting an error

This link is expired
Please contact customer support to receive a new URL. The URL will be active for 30 days.

9 REPLIES 9
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Mostafizur,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with your request. 

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hi Bojan,

Would I be able to open a support ticket for this as well? I'm receiving the same error.

Hi Anthony,

I’ve shared your concern with the team. One of our team members will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hi Joanne,

I would like to get access to upwork api too. Is it still possible? I too see the link expired message when I click on the registration link in the docs.

Hi Aram,

I've shared your concern with the team. One of our agents will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket.

~ Joanne
Upwork
7d51fc9c
Community Member

Hi there,

Having the same issue requesting an API key. Also struggling to open a support ticket?

Hi James,

Could you please confirm if you're receiving any errors on your end? I checked the API request option from my end and everything is working as designed. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Goran,

Thanks for the quick reply,

This is all I'm seeing when I click the link.

I'm not sure if this is an error but I have not been able to register for an API key.

Hi James,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your verification. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths