🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Upwork Account Suspended
Page options
malik_imran101
Community Member

Upwork Account Suspended

Mine Upwork Account was suspended due to suspicious activaty with a client . I worked for a client , i get paid .. after 1 day all of the payment from mine was reversed to client Account and his account was also suspended . I don't know why my account was suspended even i just send the proposal to her job , got hired and delivered the work to her. I have shared all the communication , and work delivered . My financial Account was also suspended due to which i am unable to withdraw that money . Upwork said to client upload his I'd . But Client didn't yet replied to Upwork mail . What can i do for this .when i can withdraw my cleared funds ? When my account will be reinstated ?
3 REPLIES 3
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Malik,

I'm sorry about the inconvenience this is causing you. I checked your account and I can see that our team has reached out to you via ticket to assist you further. Please refer to your ticket with the number 32409412. If you have any additional questions feel free to follow up directly there and our team will assist you further. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Yes you are right ,
But yet my account is not reinstated , even i have shared all the proof of my work . Then why i am facing problem due to client account verification ?

Hi Malik,

Since private details are involved we will not be able to discuss this publicly in our Community. Feel free to follow up on your ticket with any additional questions or information you may have and our team will assist you further. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members