🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Upwork Account Suspension
Page options
985d9e69
Community Member

Upwork Account Suspension

Hi, I am a new freelancer on Upwork, working on my first project through Upwork direct contracts. Today when I opened my account I saw "Your account has been suspended. Please contact customer support." So I want to know why this happened, what are the consequences and how can I remove the suspension?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Sayan,

Please refer to the instructions and information our team shared with you on your ticket. Feel free to follow up directly there with any additional questions you have and our team will assist you further. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Sayan,

Please refer to the instructions and information our team shared with you on your ticket. Feel free to follow up directly there with any additional questions you have and our team will assist you further. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
navalahuja
Community Member

Hi, the same thing happened with me. I opened my account yesterday only. I have not received any mail from upswork stating the reason for the account suspension or any ticket number. Kindly help.

Thank you!

Hi Naval,

One of our agents will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you further.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork

Hi
I recently created my accounton upwork. It got suspened without any reason. I have not even received any mail stating the reason for suspension. Kindly help.

Thank You

Hi Naval,

Our team already reached out to you via this support ticket to assist you further with your account. I suggest checking the ticket and following up so that the team can continue assisting you.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths