🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Upwork Account
Page options
upworkkamran
Community Member

Upwork Account

HI,

I need a suggestion please. Me and my wife using same Laptop, day time my wife using my Laptop for work. and I am in office, after finishing my daily job in evening i use the same Laptop for my graphic designing work.

She is not on Upwork yet, my question is if we use two Upwork accounts on same Laptop? so is there any issue?

Awaiting for Teams kind reply.

Thanks

Kamran

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Thanks, Mr. Goran V,

I really appreciate your answer, definately not sharing credetial. as we both have different type of experienced she is good in Admin support/ VA and Data entry and i am a Graphic designer. Actually i heared from some of my co-freelancers that don't use two accounts on same IP or same computer, because Upwork will block you. therefore, i post this question here as my wife asking me too many time to have an account on Upwork in my Laptop. Afraid of blocking i ask here.

So, thing is that she can use my laptop for Upwork and we will not share our credentials to each other. she can use in day time for her work on Upwork, and i canm use In evening for my Projects on Upwork.

Regards,

Kamran

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Kamran,

It is not a violation to share the same IP address and computer/laptop with more users as long as you don't share your account with another person. It's important that you don't share your login credentials with anybody and don't log into other users' accounts as it's a serious violation of Upwork ToS. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thanks, Mr. Goran V,

I really appreciate your answer, definately not sharing credetial. as we both have different type of experienced she is good in Admin support/ VA and Data entry and i am a Graphic designer. Actually i heared from some of my co-freelancers that don't use two accounts on same IP or same computer, because Upwork will block you. therefore, i post this question here as my wife asking me too many time to have an account on Upwork in my Laptop. Afraid of blocking i ask here.

So, thing is that she can use my laptop for Upwork and we will not share our credentials to each other. she can use in day time for her work on Upwork, and i canm use In evening for my Projects on Upwork.

Regards,

Kamran

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths