🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Upwork Ban on excessive proposals.
Page options
anas_izhar
Community Member

Upwork Ban on excessive proposals.

Hi, I have sent 9 unanswered proposals this month should I be worried to get a ban on upwork or any type of penalty? 
Having said that, i was also hired by 2 clients for multiple work this month and 3 other clients responded back to me. Total count of proposals is maybe equal to 20 for this month. Is that a good a ratio or do I need to limit my proposal frequency.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Anas,

Rest assured, you won't have any problems with your account. Feel free to send as many proposals as you would like. However, we are always recommending to make sure that you have the right experience for the job. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Anas,

Rest assured, you won't have any problems with your account. Feel free to send as many proposals as you would like. However, we are always recommending to make sure that you have the right experience for the job. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thanks Goran for your reply. I always try to make my proposal more effective but I was afraid of sending excessive proposals because I have heard some users were banned because of excessive proposals that recieved no replies from client.

Your response clears everything for me, many thanks.

Even if Upwork still banned freelancers for making an excessive amount of unsuccessful proposals (which - as Goran already told you - isn't the case), nine proposals in one month is very far from excessive.

Thanks for your comment Christine. I am new to upwork so still learning the ecosystem.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members