cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upwork Big Client *Edited* unProfessional

nasibadaula
Mst Salma K Member Since: Dec 17, 2016
1 of 23

**Edited for Community Guidelines** Is a Up work  large Client. In order to make up the network of 2014 since the workers spent up to $ 100000 . Many others have been working with him since 2014 2015 2016, and many of his works since the start.

Those who worked with him from the very beginning, they knew **Edited for Community Guidelines** behavior. In2 014 he was cheating once. We did not pay in full until the end of the work done. At that time I stopped working with him and cancel the contract.

The job is very simple. Since2 014 is still in progress. Meanwhile, work has been the supervisor and change. So I started working with him again in February 2016 on UpWork. We used to work on trust.

It is managed by a software. Admin power in the hands of the **Edited for Community Guidelines**. I do not have any power of what we've done, and it will be calculated according to the amount of money.

That's why he would count the money and we would accept. According to his own ideas, but never received the money. Has less money all the time. However, it said there was very little difference in compliance with its accounting of the money would be used to work and back.

He never kept its word not. Would not have the money at the right time. He promised the money would not even days. However, turning this way at one time saw the money again with a start. So we used to work in compliance with all this. It is very easy to work. 2016 several times from the beginning started as the right to give all the money is. We have to work. But in the end, he takes a lot of work done and the results of the various parts.

Once done, the money was not a month passed. After months of back payments will be with some of the payment. It is not final. And after months of saying that all the money now to pay some money. We work in teams of around 200-300 workers. Everybody says that 50 percent of the money due to them that I did not get one. Some 30-40 percent of the money. Matt says they paid. I got 40% of the money. If You **Edited for Community Guidelines**worker  tell me your opinion.

This is the client profile link

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

mwiggenhorn
Community Guru
Mary W Member Since: Nov 10, 2014
2 of 23

You cannot post the client's name here and it will be quickly removed.  You need to contact Customer Service as no one here can help you.

This widget could not be displayed.
3 of 23

I do not really understand your problem. I suppose that you have worked on fixed-price projects and when you submit your work through the submit button the money will be released after 14 days automatically. The clients job history shows that he pays extremely low and his reviews are not good as well. You should report him to Upwork's customer service and should not work for him anymore.

yitwail
Community Guru
John K Member Since: Feb 17, 2015
4 of 23

@Margarete M wrote:

. The clients job history shows that he pays extremely low and his reviews are not good as well. You should report him to Upwork's customer service and should not work for him anymore.

You said it -- $2.14/hr Avg Hourly Rate Paid

If that's a 'big client', we're in big trouble. Cat Mad

5 of 23

I said big client because He already spent on upwork 75000$ for worker payments 

mthornton-cpc
Community Guru
Melissa T Member Since: Dec 5, 2014
6 of 23

@Mst Salma K wrote:

I said big client because He already spent on upwork 75000$ for worker payments 

I may be misremembering, but didn't we see some obviously fishy client profiles a few months back with very high dollar values that couldn't possibly be accurate? Does anyone else recall that? 

colettelewis
Community Guru
Nichola L Member Since: Mar 13, 2015
7 of 23

Mst Salma,

Have you contacted customer support as Valeria suggested?

nasibadaula
8 of 23

Yes, The said They will inform it higher authority. After contacts support we got a very little payment. but Client said that its full payment. 

read it please

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

kat303
Community Guru
Kathy T Member Since: Jul 17, 2015
9 of 23

If you don't get paid when you're supposed to be paid, then you stop working for this client. If there's no money in excrow you don't keep working until the milestone is FULLY funded.

It doesn't matter how easy or hard the job is, it matters that Upwork and you have the resources to ensure that you get paid.

And if this client has been cheating and the freelancers knew that and kept working for him then it is entirely their fault. And if there's a problem with him which caused you to stop working for him and to close the contract you don't work for him again.

We don't work on trust here, we work on money. That's what all the freelancers are here for. To complete a clients job to their satisfaction, correctly and professionally and to get paid for our work.

colettelewis
Community Guru
Nichola L Member Since: Mar 13, 2015
10 of 23

I have a feeling it is not just a question of payment. It is difficult to fully understand the OP's post, but I think the suggestion is that the client is gaming the system is some way, in which case it needs to be investigated by customer support - preferably higher.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS