Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upwork Big Client *Edited* unProfessional

mtngigi
Community Guru
Virginia F Member Since: Feb 15, 2016
11 of 23

"I have a feeling it is not just a question of payment. It is difficult to fully understand the OP's post, but I think the suggestion is that the client is gaming the system is some way, in which case it needs to be investigated by customer support - preferably higher."

Agree that they should be looked at .... that's the saddest list of jobs I've viewed on this site. I thought there was a $3 minimum? Plus the client has that same job listed twice.

gerrys
Community Guru
Gerry S Member Since: Nov 23, 2014
12 of 23

Blah, blah, blah.

If it's not in writing, it's not worth the paper it is (not) written on.

kochubei_valeria
Community Manager
Valeria K Community Manager Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
BEST ANSWER
13 of 23

Hi Mst Salma,

Could you please contact support and provide more details about a particular contract where the client didn't release a payment as agreed? The team will review and assist you further with your concern.

~ Valeria
Upwork

View solution in original post

nasibadaula
Mst Salma K Member Since: Dec 17, 2016
14 of 23

Point 1- The client **Edited for Community Guidelines** hired about 300 worker by $.01 Funded. But why because the system is not ensure what is the accutal amount for done work before.

point 2- Ask every worker who has got last payment. They are sttiesfied or not. I am true or not.

point 3. This the work rules and system. That is provided by **Edited for Community Guidelines**

Ponit 4-Read My massage record all with my client and otherworkers record 

Need higher authority investigate for our payment. Because its the question Upwork goodwill. because work about 500.

If clients is bad so need suspend the client and ensure our previous full payment. 

colettelewis
Community Guru
Nichola L Member Since: Mar 13, 2015
15 of 23

Salma, you absolutely must edit out the names you have just mentioned in your post, as it is against forum rules. But perhaps you could send this last message (with the names) to customer support. We are all freelancers here (except the moderators), so we can only make suggestions.

Valeria, who is an Upwork moderator, has already suggested that you report the client to customer support.

But I agree, something does not seem to add up on the client's profile.

prestonhunter
Community Guru
Preston H Member Since: Nov 24, 2014
16 of 23

re: "If clients is bad so need suspend the client and ensure our previous full payment"

If you are going to succeed on Upwork, you need to be able to learn from your mistakes and move forward.

You can not succeed here if you dwell on the past and if you try to recover money or get paid from completely invalid contracts or scammers. That's like trying to squeeze water from a rock. A waste of time and effort.

prestonhunter
Community Guru
Preston H Member Since: Nov 24, 2014
17 of 23

Yeah...

Salma:

You're new here.

We don't want you to get banned from the Community Forum or banned from using Upwork because you broke rules that you didn't even know about.

I think it would be helpful for you to take a deep breath and relax a bit. Do NOT post any links to anything until you have had a chance to read the Forum rules.

And you should spend a few hours just reading various threads in the Forum... This will help you learn some things about being a freelancer, and it will help you to prepare to post in the Forum in an effective way that will enable you to accomplish your goals.

kat303
Community Guru
Kathy T Member Since: Jul 17, 2015
18 of 23

Salma - You've made your point SEVEN times already in this discussion. Report this job. follow any instructions that Upwork may email you with. and MOVE ON.

If there's any money in escrow file a dispute to get it. If not, then that's it. In the future,  make sure escrow is FULLY funded and the client's account verified BEFORE you start work no matter what the client may say to you.

No funds, no work. It's as easy as that.

This widget could not be displayed.
19 of 23
This widget could not be displayed.

And the job itself is weird, harvesting personal data of specific profiles and their friends on a well-know social media community.

nasibadaula
Mst Salma K Member Since: Dec 17, 2016
20 of 23

Modaretor can remove the post if they think the post is bad for community. I have no objection if modaret delete the post. Best of luck everybody. sorry for disturb you.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS