Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upwork Big Client *Edited* unProfessional

kochubei_valeria
Community Manager
Valeria K Community Manager Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
21 of 23

Hi Mst Salma,

I'll forward the information you shared here to the team and they will review the client. If you have any additional information or evidence of ToS violation, please let the team know directly in a ticket.

Also, to be protected in the future, please make sure that full amount is funded for the milestone before you deliver any work for that milestone.

~ Valeria
Upwork
nasibadaula
Mst Salma K Member Since: Dec 17, 2016
22 of 23

Thanks for reply. for example we every body stop and end the project. but client again hire new 300. and he will cheat again with worker only last round in the year. so this is very bad. the client doing same behaviour from 2014. If you start investiget from 2014 I sure you will wrong opinion from the 90% worker. If my objection is right then the client can not run the project and upwork can not alive the job . Upwork take sholud serious investigation for this. For this reason I am write in community so that worker can take care himself from this client. 

colettelewis
Community Guru
Nichola L Member Since: Mar 13, 2015
23 of 23

Salma,

Valeria has said that she will forward your links to customer support. We are not doubting you, but none of us on the forum can help you further your case. 

It takes a while for customer support to investigate a problem, so you must be patient. In the meantime, have nothing more to do with this "client".

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS