🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Upwork Collaboration with other freelancers.
Page options
4c5b9f71
Community Member

Upwork Collaboration with other freelancers.

Hey Fellow Members on upwork 👋

I just wanted to check if upwork collaboration is still an option, from a while back I rememebered that a freelancer  can hire or network with other other freelancers on this platform. 

Can anyone please let me know how this feature works (articles to it are also welcomed) 

I am going to be switiching to full time freelancing in the next 2 moths, sadly all this is because of my connections in the real world (from personal life) 

I will appriciate any other opnions that the experienced freelancers have on this platfor (I will put your advice into practise) 

Thank You. 

My upwork account was dormant for about 8 moths. I am updating and adding  recent  projects and new pieces to my porfolio.

6 REPLIES 6
NikolaS

Hi Marcelino,

I would be happy to help. You can add other professionals to your network from Your Network page and message them to share ideas, compare notes, and collaborate to win bigger projects together. You can find more information in this help article

~ Nikola
Upwork
4c5b9f71
Community Member

Thank you Nikola🙏

Going through the article you have linked. 

Will get back to you after I study it. 

😇🖖

4c5b9f71
Community Member

Dear Nikola, 

I just took a look at the link, seems it is a beta feature and I am on a waiting list. 

The articles did say that I can be sent a network connect ( I hope I understood the article correctly) 

So will it be ok to in the forum message that I am looking to be connected with freelancers in my field.

I hope that this does not violate any Upwork terms of service?

Hi Marcelino,

Thank you for your message. It's great to hear that you're working on expanding your business and network. While soliciting other members to work or hire isn't allowed in the Community, Upwork Community can be a great place to network, share ideas, meet potential team members and referrals. There are several ways Community members can further collaborate other than engaging directly on forum threads:

• You can send Community members a private message from their Community profile (please be respectful and refrain from spamming members’ inboxes.)
  • Talent can connect with each other on Upwork.com using Create your Network feature.
  • Members can refer each other to jobs using the Job Referrals feature.

Feel free to message us if you need further assistance.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

Thank you for writing back, please give me time to study what you sent. 

From the looks of your message seems like this may be the solution. 

Ofcourse I understand that you do not want members just spamming each other & it's not my intention to. 

I will network professionally and be respectful. 

Thank you again. 

Dear Pradeep H, 

The link is a link to a beta feature that does not show up on my profile. 

Is there something that you would advice for frelancers that do not have this option. 

I have hit the button of intrested in this feature. 

But nothing has happened yet 

All that being said, thank you for your solution that you gove earlier. 

🖖

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members