cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upwork Connects how to get back

shail-sheth
Shail S Member Since: Jan 7, 2019
1 of 12

If the client is not accepting or rejecting the proposals, then how to get back such connects? cause withdrawing proposal would waste the connects like that. And if changing coming next month making the connects paid. how to manage connects? if the proposal is not rejected or accepted then waste of connects is all i see. What's the Solution?

petra_r
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
2 of 12

Shail S wrote:

If the client is not accepting or rejecting the proposals, then how to get back such connects?

You don't get them back unless the client or Upwork cancel the job post.

Shail S wrote:

And if changing coming next month making the connects paid. how to manage connects?

Carefully and selectively.

shail-sheth
3 of 12

So when does the Upwork Closes the Job, cause i cant never be sure with client going to reply or not. And you can never be sure about the client.

shail-sheth
4 of 12

So When would upwork closes such Job? cause i cant never be sure with client. 

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
BEST ANSWER
5 of 12

Hi Shali,

Connects will be refunded when a client closes their job without hiring or we find a job post has violated our Terms of Service. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

shail-sheth
6 of 12

Cause today i withdraw proposal without knowing this and those proposal were 2 months old. And i have 2 more which are month old what to do about that?

renatoss
Community Leader
Sebastian-Renato S Member Since: Jul 7, 2017
7 of 12

Shail S wrote:

Cause today i withdraw proposal without knowing this and those proposal were 2 months old. And i have 2 more which are month old what to do about that?

nothing. you don't get them back. only in the situation mentioned by the moderator a few lines up.

martina_plaschka
Community Guru
Martina P Member Since: Jul 11, 2018
8 of 12

Shail S wrote:

The best way to deal with this is forget about your proposal the minute you sent it, until you get contacted by the client. Anything else will drive you crazy and is a complete waste of your time. 

keli1
Klement C Member Since: Apr 5, 2020
9 of 12

Hello i can't get back my connects i have submited job proposals to more than 3 months ago and i didn't get refund. 

petra_r
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
10 of 12

Klement C wrote:

Hello i can't get back my connects i have submited job proposals to more than 3 months ago and i didn't get refund. 

You don't get them back.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS