🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Upwork Connects how to get back
Page options
shail-sheth
Community Member

Upwork Connects how to get back

If the client is not accepting or rejecting the proposals, then how to get back such connects? cause withdrawing proposal would waste the connects like that. And if changing coming next month making the connects paid. how to manage connects? if the proposal is not rejected or accepted then waste of connects is all i see. What's the Solution?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Shali,

Connects will be refunded when a client closes their job without hiring or we find a job post has violated our Terms of Service. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11
petra_r
Community Member

Shail S wrote:

If the client is not accepting or rejecting the proposals, then how to get back such connects?

You don't get them back unless the client or Upwork cancel the job post.

Shail S wrote:

And if changing coming next month making the connects paid. how to manage connects?

Carefully and selectively.

So when does the Upwork Closes the Job, cause i cant never be sure with client going to reply or not. And you can never be sure about the client.

So When would upwork closes such Job? cause i cant never be sure with client. 

Hi Shali,

Connects will be refunded when a client closes their job without hiring or we find a job post has violated our Terms of Service. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Cause today i withdraw proposal without knowing this and those proposal were 2 months old. And i have 2 more which are month old what to do about that?

Shail S wrote:

Cause today i withdraw proposal without knowing this and those proposal were 2 months old. And i have 2 more which are month old what to do about that?

nothing. you don't get them back. only in the situation mentioned by the moderator a few lines up.

Shail S wrote:

The best way to deal with this is forget about your proposal the minute you sent it, until you get contacted by the client. Anything else will drive you crazy and is a complete waste of your time. 

Hello i can't get back my connects i have submited job proposals to more than 3 months ago and i didn't get refund. 

petra_r
Community Member

Klement C wrote:

Hello i can't get back my connects i have submited job proposals to more than 3 months ago and i didn't get refund. 

You don't get them back.

**Edited for community guidelines**

I think we sholud get back the connects if our contracts are not considerd and we withdrawl the contract. But that's just me.

Melinda M wrote:

**Edited for community guidelines**

I think we sholud get back the connects if our contracts are not considerd and we withdrawl the contract. But that's just me.

It's not just you - this suggestion comes up at least 10 times a day.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths