cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upwork Costumer Service

jeffcseo
Jeferson C Member Since: Jun 11, 2015
1 of 5

I have been sick with th Upwork costumer service like most of you, but today it really got me angry.

I reported a freelancer violating Upwork policies with a link to her website in the overview. Look by yourselves the answer from the costumer service..

Jeferson carlos

lysis10
Community Guru
Jennifer M Member Since: May 17, 2015
2 of 5

She probably doesn't have access to disable profiles. She has to open a ticket and send it to the right organization. Chill.

jeffcseo
Jeferson C Member Since: Jun 11, 2015
3 of 5

The problem is not to disable the profile (what won't happen), the problem is saying that it needs further research when she could simply see the policy violation clicking the link i think. If she answered that she didn't have access and should wait ok, but that was not the case. 

Also if you read her answer, you will see that it was only a copy paste, i doubt she really read what i sent to her,

Best Regards,

Jeferson Carlos

colettelewis
Community Guru
Nichola L Member Since: Mar 13, 2015
4 of 5

Jeferson, even if you get a standard response from Upwork CS, it doesn't mean necessarily they are not following up on your report.

I expect your post here will be edited as you are not allowed to give this sort of link on the forum.

kochubei_valeria
Community Manager
Valeria K Community Manager Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
5 of 5

Hi Jefferson,

I am sorry this has caused you frustration. However, only our Marketplace Quality team has authority to review and take actions against accounts in such situations. Your report has already been escalated to them and I will follow up as well.

Thank you.

~ Valeria
Upwork
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS