🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Upwork Desktop APP Bug (Windows)
Page options
pythondev90
Community Member

Upwork Desktop APP Bug (Windows)

I've discovered a bug which has been reported multiple times from a lot of freelancer but for unknown reason Upwork developers is unable to solve it.

The bug is that View Contract/Proposal within Desktop App is open a file explorer instead of real browser.

Personally, I've reported this bug multiple times since few months and lastly the support team sent me an email to wait for the last release which should solve the case but it's not.

Currently am using the latest version:

Version 5.6.10.24
(FE2241)

The issue is still present till now.

The main reason for the bug is bellow:

[INFO] main.router - BrowserRouter.message service-event-response 50 null undefined

Honestly, it's a 10 min Job for a child developer !

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
NikolaS

Hi Ahmed and Mykola, 

Thank you for reaching out to us and bringing this to our attention. We will look into this further and will get back to you once we have more information.

Edited to update: 

I would like to let you know that our engineers were able to locate the issue and they are working as fast as possible to resolve it. 

We appreciate your patience, 

~ Nikola
Upwork

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
spectralua
Community Member

I confirm issue. Win 10 21H2, app FE2241

Thanks for confirming that.

NikolaS

Hi Ahmed and Mykola, 

Thank you for reaching out to us and bringing this to our attention. We will look into this further and will get back to you once we have more information.

Edited to update: 

I would like to let you know that our engineers were able to locate the issue and they are working as fast as possible to resolve it. 

We appreciate your patience, 

~ Nikola
Upwork

Thank you, waiting for a fix!

pythondev90
Community Member

UP.

pythondev90
Community Member

Up!

Latest Articles
Featured Topics