🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Upwork Desktop App still crashes
Page options
ae588f3f
Community Member

Upwork Desktop App still crashes

Desktop app still crashes cannot open. Error prompts Upwork Internal Error. Please fix this issueerror.JPGimage.pngCapture.JPG

5 REPLIES 5
NikolaS

Hi Diana,

Please try the troubleshooting tips shared in this help article. If the issue persists, please report it following the ''How do I report a problem?'' section of the previously shared troubleshooting guide, and our team will assist you directly. If you have any further question feel free to follow up, we will be happy to help.

Thank you,

~ Nikola
Upwork
ae588f3f
Community Member

I can't even open the desktop app because as soon as I start the app it crashes instantly and I can't report it via settings

Hi Diana,

I am sorry for the late response. I checked and it seems that you already created a support ticket for the issue you are experiencing with Desktop app. Please allow more time for our team to review your case and respond accordingly to your ticket. Thank you for your patience.

~ Nikola
Upwork

Hi.  I have the same issue. I can't open the Upwork App. Please help me.

Hi Jobelle,

Could you please try the troubleshooting steps that Nikola shared in his post:

• Please try the troubleshooting tips shared in this help article. If the issue persists, please report it following the ''How do I report a problem?'' section of the previously shared troubleshooting guide, and our team will assist you directly. 

Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members