cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upwork Desktop App still crashes

ae588f3f
Diana Jeanne E Member Since: Mar 12, 2020
1 of 6

Desktop app still crashes cannot open. Error prompts Upwork Internal Error. Please fix this issueerror.JPGimage.pngCapture.JPG

egaruth
Nikola S Moderator Member Since: Jul 2, 2020
2 of 6

Hi Diana,

Please try the troubleshooting tips shared in this help article. If the issue persists, please report it following the ''How do I report a problem?'' section of the previously shared troubleshooting guide, and our team will assist you directly. If you have any further question feel free to follow up, we will be happy to help.

Thank you,

~ Nikola

Untitled
ae588f3f
Diana Jeanne E Member Since: Mar 12, 2020
3 of 6
I can't even open the desktop app because as soon as I start the app it crashes instantly and I can't report it via settings
egaruth
Nikola S Moderator Member Since: Jul 2, 2020
4 of 6

Hi Diana,

I am sorry for the late response. I checked and it seems that you already created a support ticket for the issue you are experiencing with Desktop app. Please allow more time for our team to review your case and respond accordingly to your ticket. Thank you for your patience.

~ Nikola

Untitled
jobelleraut
Jobelle R Member Since: Mar 19, 2019
5 of 6

Hi.  I have the same issue. I can't open the Upwork App. Please help me.

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
6 of 6

Hi Jobelle,

Could you please try the troubleshooting steps that Nikola shared in his post:

• Please try the troubleshooting tips shared in this help article. If the issue persists, please report it following the ''How do I report a problem?'' section of the previously shared troubleshooting guide, and our team will assist you directly. 

Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS