sincerely77
Community Member

Upwork Desktop App

Hi,

I downloaded desktop app but it is not working in my pc

5 REPLIES 5
ArjayM

Hi Dawood,

Thank you for your report. If you get an error message related to the Upwork Desktop App, or your time tracker app doesn't work, you can often resolve it by quitting the app and then reopening it. This will force the app to load any updates from our side. If the issue continues, and your time tracker is broken, you may use this article to help quickly identify and solve your issue — most of the time it’s a quick and easy fix.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

~ Arjay
Upwork

Hi Arjay,

Thank you for your reply. This morning I again re-installed upwork desktop app and I ran the troubleshoot compatibility.

The result I got was attached here.

What I think is that the older version will be compatible for my pc.

Please suggest.

Warm regards,

Dawood .S

Hi Dawood,

Thank you for your message. Could you please confirm if you have already reviewed this article shared by Arjay above to identify and resolve issues with the Desktop App?

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

Hi Pradeep,

Yes, I have reviewed the article and followed the instructions. I have tried all of them. Upwork is running in the task manager but it's not poping up in the screen.

Yesterday, I got my first hourly work in Upwork. I had completed the task in one hour. But, I couldn't able to submit my work to the client, because the timer shows zero.

I had attached my work in my message and I have no idea about the payment process.

I hope my Upwork Desktop App will work soon.

Warm regards,

Dawood .S

Hi Dawood,

Thank you for your message. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here .

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members