🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Upwork Desktop App
Page options
05a382b1
Community Member

Upwork Desktop App

Hello there,

I am facing some problems with my desktop upwork app.

I worked for just 10 minutes and the app shows 30 min of working and when I observe my activity in work diary it shows very less minutes of activity despite working for every seconds.

Help me!

3 REPLIES 3
JoanneP

Hi Saru,

When you have logging turned on, the app takes random screen captures six times per hour—once per 10-minute billing segment. The app logs your activity level by counting the number of mouse clicks, scroll actions, and keystrokes you make as well as receiving information from your operating system about whether you are active or not (useful for less “countable” activities). It also records to your Work Diary the name of the application you’re using and its active window at the time of the snapshot. Here's the help article for more information.

If you are experiencing issues with the app, please check out the troubleshooting steps we have compiled here. Please let us know if you need further assistance. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
05a382b1
Community Member

Sorry Joanne,

But it didn't help me visiting the article.

What's the real problem is:

I started tracking time from 0 and it's just 3-4 minutes it takes screenshot and when I check the app, it shows 10 mins already. And when I check my work diary in website of Upwork it shows very less activity which will not be helpful for me when client reviews my work.

Can I get the exact solution for this problem rather suggesting me to visit article that doesn't show my concern at all?

Please! I am really having a very hard time regarding this.

I again beg for the solution, please!

Hi Saru,

I checked and it seems that you already created a support ticket for the issue you are experiencing with the Desktop App. Please allow more time for our team to review your case and respond accordingly to your ticket. You will be notified of their response.

~ Nikola
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members