🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Upwork Desktop Application on Macbook
Page options
d4e73879
Community Member

Upwork Desktop Application on Macbook

Hello!

I can switch tabs on my macbook depending on the app I want to use, meaning I can open Chrome browser on a different tab and I can open upwork app on another different tab. Now my question is will upwork desktop application take screenshots on every tab on my macbook?

Screenshot 2023-10-08 at 07.55.58.pngScreenshot 2023-10-08 at 07.48.05.png

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
nycjoseph
Community Member

It takes a screenshot of the monitor that has the active window on it, and that monitor exactly as it appears to you. It doesn't root through your tabs or other windows looking for tasty things to report. It does report the application and title of the active window. I don't know what it will take a screenshot of if the active window overlaps multiple monitors.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
williamtcooper
Community Member

Charles,

Please click the search feature in the Community and if you can't locate your answer contact Support.

nycjoseph
Community Member

It takes a screenshot of the monitor that has the active window on it, and that monitor exactly as it appears to you. It doesn't root through your tabs or other windows looking for tasty things to report. It does report the application and title of the active window. I don't know what it will take a screenshot of if the active window overlaps multiple monitors.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths