cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upwork Desktop Time Tracker Issue (May27)

marasaturday
Mara S Member Since: Oct 7, 2019
1 of 45

Hello there, my Upwork tracker is having issue after automatically updates to new version, Version 5.4.1.10.

I have tried testing it to two of my contracts but both of them does not show tracked working hours, it does not also appear in my work diary.

Any help would be much appreciated.

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
BEST ANSWER
2 of 45

Hi Mara,

I`m sorry about the inconvenience this had caused you. Could you please submit a ticket directly from the app by clicking on the Settings Cog > Support & Feedback? 
By submitting a ticket from the app it will include your logs as well and our team will able to investigate it further. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

marasaturday
Mara S Member Since: Oct 7, 2019
3 of 45

Hi Goran, I already submitted a ticket regarding this, until now, it has not been resolve.

eugals
Evgeny S Member Since: Jun 22, 2015
4 of 45

I've got the same issue today.

My hopothesis is the recovery after temporary internet disconnection got broken with the latest time tracker update.

I had no issues earlier in the morning, but then connection to upwork server got lost for some time. Now it says that everything is working fine, but the hours are not being sent to the work diary.

(sure thing I've created a ticket too, but didn't hear anything back so far)

UPD. Diana T's solution at the bottom of this thread helped in my case.

jessedcit
Jesse D Member Since: Jun 5, 2018
5 of 45

Hi everyone, 

I recently was forced to update the time tracker desktop app just an hour today after that the time tracker do screenshot but it's not saving data and doesn't upload to my work diary.

I tried to restart the timer tracker, clear cached, uninstall-reinstall but still nothing happens.

I sent this issue to support but no one responded to me yet.

Please help!

jessedcit
6 of 45

Is there anyone who can help me with this?

If I will continue working but the time tracker has an issue, is it possible that all the screenshots will be cached?

Thank you!

m1_astrologer
Mohamed Hassan O Member Since: Apr 8, 2017
7 of 45

i think it's issue, and i have the same and reported to upwork team

jessedcit
8 of 45

Is there any solution yet? I got a lot of backlogs. This would be a problem.

m1_astrologer
Mohamed Hassan O Member Since: Apr 8, 2017
9 of 45

Same here, alot of backlogs and i created Ticket with upwork team and waiting feedback

jessedcit
10 of 45

Do you think when I continue working with the time tracker turned on (as we know that there's an issue), is it possible that hours I worked will be cached?

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS