🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Upwork Desktop Time Tracker Issue (May27)
Page options
marasaturday
Community Member

Upwork Desktop Time Tracker Issue (May27)

Hello there, my Upwork tracker is having issue after automatically updates to new version, Version 5.4.1.10.

I have tried testing it to two of my contracts but both of them does not show tracked working hours, it does not also appear in my work diary.

Any help would be much appreciated.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Mara,

I`m sorry about the inconvenience this had caused you. Could you please submit a ticket directly from the app by clicking on the Settings Cog > Support & Feedback? 
By submitting a ticket from the app it will include your logs as well and our team will able to investigate it further. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

44 REPLIES 44

Hi Elizabeth,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you with this issue.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
mahmud_hasan_
Community Member

Hi,
One of my client wants me to work on Remote Desktop. Can i setup my time tracker into remote desktop?

Hi Mahmud, 

I'll go ahead and look into this and I or a member of our team will come back here with an updated regarding your question. 

~ Avery
Upwork

Thank you so much.

Hi Mahmud, 

While we're waiting for more information from another team, Could you please share more details about the specific request your client asked so that we can advise you accordingly? This will help us understand if the request may be a security issue for you, and we want to make sure that your security is not compromised.

Let us know!

~ Avery
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths