🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Upwork Discovery Rate
Page options
sohaibahmad582
Community Member

Upwork Discovery Rate

My Upwork profile discovery rate is falling down from 2 weeks. On Start of my Upwork profile, the Discover rate is better but suddenly from the last 2 weeks, my discovery rate is falling down. and profile is discovered only 2 times last week anyone knows about it why this is happening and how can I fix it.

3 REPLIES 3
petra_r
Community Member

Sohaib A wrote:

My Upwork profile discovery rate is falling down from 2 weeks. On Start of my Upwork profile, the Discover rate is better but suddenly from the last 2 weeks, my discovery rate is falling down. and profile is discovered only 2 times last week anyone knows about it why this is happening and how can I fix it.

Profile visibility (where you come in search results) is rotated. This is normal.

It is not something you can or need to fix.

I am worried about that because I did not win a job form 2 to 3 weeks. can anyone help me with it?

Sohaib A wrote:

I am worried about that because I did not win a job form 2 to 3 weeks. can anyone help me with it?

Huh? 

That has nothing to do with your profile views, which ONLY include people who found you via searches, not views from proposals.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths