🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Upwork Due Date Timezone
Page options
gryselleco
Community Member

Upwork Due Date Timezone

Hi, I just had a client that asked to translate documents every 3 days. The deadline in the milestone he set was on April 8. I submitted my work on April 8, but he wasn’t online until today. Then he messaged me today that it was overdue. The contract started on the 5th of April, and submitting it on April 8 was exactly 3 days from the start of contract.

Does anyone know if Upwork due date is set on my country’s timezone or does it follow a specific timezone?
ACCEPTED SOLUTION
petra_r
Community Member

Gryselle Mae Co L wrote:

Does anyone know if Upwork due date is set on my country’s timezone or does it follow a specific timezone?

Upwork does not care about the due date or the deadline. That is something between yourself and the client and something you always have to clarify with the client.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
petra_r
Community Member

Gryselle Mae Co L wrote:

Upwork does not care about the due date or the deadline. That is something between yourself and the client and something you always have to clarify with the client.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members