🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Upwork Ends Contract
Page options
smartglobe
Community Member

Upwork Ends Contract

I have a contract with an Upwork Talent Group (UTG) that has been opened for several months. Client did not end contract and I did not end it either. Recently, I realised that Upwork has ended the contract. I also confirmed this by checking the profiles of some of my colleagues working for same UTG. Their own contracts have been ended by Upwork too.

These are the questions I have:

1. Since there is no feedback from client and I am not the one that ended the contract myself, will my JSS be affected?

2. Is it a norm for Upwork to end contracts after several months without communication from the client?
1 REPLY 1
petra_r
Community Member

Jamiu I wrote:
I have a contract with an Upwork Talent Group (UTG) that has been opened for several months. Client did not end contract and I did not end it either. Recently, I realised that Upwork has ended the contract. I also confirmed this by checking the profiles of some of my colleagues working for same UTG. Their own contracts have been ended by Upwork too.

These are the questions I have:

1. Since there is no feedback from client and I am not the one that ended the contract myself, will my JSS be affected?

2. Is it a norm for Upwork to end contracts after several months without communication from the client?

1. Were you paid (Anything / ever) In that case: No.

2. fixed rate contracts with money in Escrow = Yes, after 90 days inactivity. With managed contracts they might at the request of the client.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members