🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Upwork Enterprise Client
Page options
wessel_n
Community Member

Upwork Enterprise Client

An Upwork Enterprise Client invited me for a job, added me to their Talent Cloud and asked me to do a trial. And another trial. And another trial. I didn't do the third trial. Enough is enough. I am not crazy.

I understand by now that they have no jobs, only trials. Very bad paid trials and the promise that the 'real' job will be paid better. But there is no real job. Only trials.

How can Upwork recommend this client? An Enterprise Client? What is that qualification worth if the client can be a bunch of cheaters? And get away with it.

Yes, I have reported this client, but I will probably not get any response from Upwork.

Question: Why is the price they paid me for the two trials lower than the price that is mentioned on my Upwork profile? 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Do,

I`m sorry to hear about the bad experience you had. Could you please share more details about this via PM with me? Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
petra_r
Community Member

Do W wrote:

Yes, I have reported this client, but I will probably not get any response from Upwork.

Reported for what? 

Do W wrote:

How can Upwork recommend this client? An Enterprise Client? What is that qualification worth if the client can be a bunch of thieves? And get away with it.

Being an Enterprise client isn't a "qualification" - it simply means that they pay Upwork a hell of a lot of money. I did a trial for translation evaluation with them too, the second "trial" I said I don't work for that little money, they asked me what I want and paid that (double, which was OK)

wessel_n
Community Member

Well , it is funny to hear that this client pays Upwork a lot of money. Maybe they should pay us more too.

I reported them because they promised more and better paid work. And they don't have that. That is in my opinion a scam.

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Do,

I`m sorry to hear about the bad experience you had. Could you please share more details about this via PM with me? Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I have sent you a PM.

I try to avoid clients on Upwork who only want the lowest rates and who try to rip me off. I assumed that an Enterprise Client would not be one of them. Obviously I was wrong. Lesson learned.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members