🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Upwork Enterprise. Interaction with freelance...
Page options
cristian_black
Community Member

Upwork Enterprise. Interaction with freelancers.

Hi,

Upwork has recently released the Upwork Enterprise web platform:
https://www.upwork.com/enterprise/
What I´ve read, enterprise clients will have the opportunity to seek freelancers inside the Upwork community.
My questions are the following:
* How freelancers are going to interact with these new clients? The same as we have been doing before?
* An enterprise client is identified by a badge. Does this mean that we are going to see more job posts with the enterprise badge? 

I´m a PM, with experience in Operations Management in the corporate environment before working as a remote freelancer. Inside Upwork clients, I´m especially interested in enterprise clients. 

Best Regards,

Cristian

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

It's been around forever. They just prettified it.

You interact with Enterprise clients the same as you always did. By applying for their job posts or being invited. Most of my Enterprise contracts were from invites.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
martina_plaschka
Community Member

Cristian B wrote:

Hi,

Upwork has recently released the Upwork Enterprise web platform:
https://www.upwork.com/enterprise/
What I´ve read, enterprise clients will have the opportunity to seek freelancers inside the Upwork community.
My questions are the following:
* How freelancers are going to interact with these new clients? The same as we have been doing before?
* An enterprise client is identified by a badge. Does this mean that we are going to see more job posts with the enterprise badge? 

I´m a PM, with experience in Operations Management in the corporate environment before working as a remote freelancer. Inside Upwork clients, I´m especially interested in enterprise clients. 

Best Regards,

Cristian

Are you sure this is new and hasn't been around for years?

Hi Martina,
You can check Hayden Brown (@hydnbrwn) interactions at twitter on May 19th (see attachment).
Regards,

Cristian

Cristian B wrote:

Hi Martina,
You can check Hayden Brown (@hydnbrwn) interactions at twitter on May 19th (see attachment).
Regards,

Cristian

You missed the New and Improved (she actually said enhanced)

It's been around forever. They just prettified it.

You interact with Enterprise clients the same as you always did. By applying for their job posts or being invited. Most of my Enterprise contracts were from invites.

kochubei_valeria
Community Member

Hi Cristian,

I can confirm that Upwork has been providing a solution for Enterprise clients for a while. We have a dedicated team that's working on improving the experience for these clients and the page you're referring to is one of their initiatives.

You can find more information about working with Enterprise clients here

~ Valeria
Upwork

Hi Valeria,

Thanks for your response. When I saw the announcement on Twitter, I was wondering if there was going to be new features of interactions between enterprise clients and freelancers. As you have said, Upwork is trying to increase the customer experience for this type of client.
Best Regards,

Cristian 

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members